Dear Potential Gross Motor Assessment Content Expert Research Participant,
If you are interested in participating in an assessment instrument content validity research project and meet the five criteria below, please follow the steps outlined here.
Research participant criteria:
1. Have a minimum five years of experience working with or educating (research and training) in the area of Gross Motor development for children from age birth through six years.
2. Have professional experience administering a criterion-referenced assessment instrument with children from age birth to six years.
3. Agree to fill out and return the hard copy systematic content review document as a part of the study.
4. Have not participated in an AEPS® content review including the gross motor domain over the past 12 months.
5. Have membership in or are employed by an organization such as Universities, Colleges and Departments of Allied Health Professionals (i.e. Occupational Therapist, and Physical Therapist), Kinesiology, Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education, American Physical Therapy Association, American Occupational Therapists Association, Division of Early Childhood, National Association for the Education of Young Children, or American Academy of Pediatrics).
Although not all individuals contacted will meet the criteria, the recruiter will strive to have commitment from a variety of individuals representing cultural diversity (race, age, & geographical location).
Steps: Please respond by email to Kristi.Lunceford@uky.edu with the subject, “Gross Motor Content Expert Assessment review interest”, to this notification to be considered in the random selection process for participation in this research. Please indicate that you meet all the criteria listed above and provide contact information including: your name, email, phone contact (to clarify contact information if necessary) and the mailing address to receive the documents for completion of the research. The initial random selection process of 15 content experts will be completed by Sept 6. If you are selected to participate, you will be notified by email immediately following the selection and provided with instructions for completing the consent to participate and gross motor content review protocol (estimated time to complete the gross motor content validity protocol is 90 min.).
A “thank you” $10 gift card will be mailed to you following participation in the research.
If you have questions about the research or your eligibility to participate in this exciting research, please contact the PI- Kristi W. Lunceford at Kristi.Lunceford@uky.edu or by phone: 859-582-0895 or Dr. Jennifer Grisham-Brown at Jennifer.Grishamfirstname.lastname@example.org.